- Traditional King Suite
- Deluxe Suite
- Grand Suite
- San Juan Traditional King
- San Juan Deluxe Suite
- San Juan Grand Suite
Pets are Welcome at the Majestic Inn
We want all of our guests to enjoy their stay with us, both human and canine alike. That is why every dog gets treats, a doggy bone, cleanup baggies, and a welcome sheet for local dog parks, trails, and grooming services. Dog beds as well as food and water bowls are also available upon request. Pets are welcome in many but not all of our rooms. Please read our pet policy for more information.
Majestic Inn Pet Friendly Hotel Policy
The Majestic Inn is happy to accommodate you and your pet during your stay. Out of consideration for your surroundings and your fellow guests, we ask that you kindly review the following guidelines:
- Pets are defined as dogs. No cats or any other animals.
- Advance notice of the number of pets is required. Undeclared pets or additional pets not reported at time of check-in will result in additional night’s stay being billed plus any damages.
- Owners agree to pay a $50 pet fee.
- There is a 25lb pet limit for all dogs.
- In consideration of guests with allergies, we limit our pet rooms to our first floor units only.
- Pet owner agrees to not leave their pets unattended at any time during their stay; which includes both guest rooms and private vehicles.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not clean a room with an unattended pet. Pet owners may be asked to vacate the property if their pets become a nuisance to other guests.
- Owners agree to keep their pets on a leash or in a kennel, while the pet is on any public or common area of the property.
- Pet owners agree to clean-up after their pet’s droppings on Majestic property.
- Pets are not allowed in the bistro, bar, or rooftop lounge due to state food safety regulations.
- Any guests planning on bringing a pet must contact the Majestic Inn & Spa directly, by calling locally 360-299-1400 or toll free 1-877-370-0100.